OEDIPUS MOTORCYCLE CLUB RIDE – NEWCOMB’S RANCH, SATURDAY, June 29
This month’s Oedipus Motorcycle Club Ride will take us up through Angeles Crest Highway to Newcomb’s Ranch for breakfast/lunch.
KICKSTANDS UP AT 10:00 am
- Please gas up and ready to roll!
- There’s a Shell station on the corner
Starting point will be at the
- Panera Bread, 990 Town Center, La Cañada Flintridge, CA 91011
- Turn right onto Angeles Crest Hwy for ~9.4 miles
- Turn left onto Angeles Forest Hwy for ~8.4 miles
- Turn right onto Upper Big Tujunga Canyon Rd for 9.1 miles
- Turn left onto CA-2 E to Newcomb’s Ranch on the left for ~8.4 miles
All riders are welcome with a valid motorcycle driver’s license, current insurance and proper riding gear.
Weather should be in the low 70s, for a great ride.
As always, please ride within your own comfort level. This isn’t a race to the finish, but an opportunity to enjoy the day with fellow riders.
Hope to see you there!